Sunday, October 26, 2008

River & Eastern Walkway


In the last post I mentioned a scenery that reminds me of a Dutch landscape. Well I went back there and by the time I got there it was raining cats and dogs which actually added an extra flavour to the similarity to "land van Maas en Waal". Just to clarify, the river is on the left, on the right (what looks like water) is a wet foot path/cycling lane (in case you wondered whether I had acquired any special magic walking powers)

It is labour weekend so I went for a walk in the neighbourhood and discovered the "Eastern Walkway". Here are some pictures







Last but not least, I discovered the "slow food" web site (http://www.slowfood.com/), some interesting thoughts, just FYI :-)

1 comment:

Mark McDonnell said...

Oooooohhhhhhh! Looks amazing. Great pix. I'm going to sit down today and take a look at the Painter question, yeah . . . frustrating. I hope you're well and will email you soon.

Best,

MAC